Fayette Eye Care has all the latest style in eyewear for the whole family. Check out our designer sunglasses, most are available with prescription.
We are proud to carry: Nike, Coach, Flexon, Carrera, Liz Claiborne, Claiborne for Men, Kate Spade, Candies, Nine West, Oakley, and many more.
FRAME: If any part of your frame breaks under normal conditions, simply return all parts and we will repair or replace it at no charge. The replacement portion of this policy applies only to identical part replacement and terminates upon manufacture discontinuation of the frame. All current frames are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase and a large number of frames have a 24 month warranty.
LENSES: Our lens treatments are the hardest, most durable surface protection available. However, any lens (including glass) can scratch or break. All specifications including the prescription must be identical to the original order to be replaced under this warranty.
Scratch Resistant Warranty - we will replace lenses with a scratch resistant coating ONCE during the warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Anti-Glare Warranty - we will replace lenses with an Anti-Glare coating under the warranty allowed for the product purchased.
Getting The Most From Your Eyewear
Your purchase of new eyeware is an important investment in your health, well being and personal appearance. These simple guidelines will help you obtain the best in performance and fit.
1. Your new glasses are dress wear not safety glasses.
2. There is a settling in period for most new lens prescriptions and frames. New lenses may cause minor, annoying visual effects during the first few days they are worn. These effects are generally less troublesome and will pass more quickly if you don't switch back and forth between your new and old lens prescription.
3. You will see better if your eyewear is adjusted properly. New frames tend to "settle" during the frist few days of wear. Please stop by if an adjustment is needed after you have had a few days to wear your new glasses. This is very important as frames that are misaligned for long periods of time lose their ability to hold a proper adjustment.
4. Never lay your eyeware down so that the lenses touch another hard surface. This is the primary cause of most scratches.
5. Proper cleaning is important. First rinse grit and dust way from the lens with running water. Then use the cleaning solution and cloth that was recommended for your lenses.